BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I love this soap! it keeps my hands soft so i don't have to use clammy dish gloves anymore!
Nancy L.
Richmond, TX
I like the original scent don't like to smell all that fruity scents when washing my dishes!
Chelsea H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Can't go wrong with a classic. Something about the scent makes me nostalgic for my childhood.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Love the scents. Non greasy.
I recommend this product.
Not to expensive.
Worth the purchase.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
This is a great brand really! Such a good quality nice packaging and great scent recommended
Stephanie M.
Mint Hill, NC
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
We always purchase this at club stores because it’s the best price and it’s a great product!
Ana D.
Machesney Park, IL
I like the original scent, cleans better . But in my opinion Dawn you get more for your money
Daniela R.
Very good an affordable gets the job done tough on Grease
Very soapy a little goes a long way
Shena D.
Atlanta, GA
Has hands feeling smooth after s wash. Not harmful on the skin at all. Smells good as well
So good but i prefer the oldest products to wash the dishes like ayudin in peru was so good
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?