BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Laura S.
Warner Robins, GA
I hate dish washing and struggled with lots of family and kiddos with always seeming to have something left to wash - after using Palmolive I noticed my hands weren't drying out like they had with other detergents. Since I have my nails done on a regular basis I worried at the impact detergents have, but noticed an increase in the way my polish lasts when using this!
Jennifer B.
I mostly use my dishwasher for my most cleaning needs, but I still need a good dish soap for small cleaning and for my hands at the kitchen sink. My mom always used Palmolive, I always remember the original one being on her kitchen sink and now it's on my mine. I love, love the pink soft soap version. It cleans well, leaves hands soft, a little goes a long way and it looks great in my kitchen. I'm not going to lie, the packaging and the fact that its pink really attracted me to Palmolive and the quality kept me!
Jaime S.
Blue Bell, PA
I wash my hands all of the time---I mean ALL of the time (usually while I'm in the kitchen). I would have to slather so much moisturizer because my hands would crack. Thank you influenster, because I would have never tried this soap if it wasn't given to me. I am now officially hooked. My hands get clean with a remarkably small amount. They don't feel sticky ever, and my hands are actually in good shape now! Thank you thank you thaaank you! Everyone should try this soap. It's definitely well worth it.
Linda R.
Monticello, NY
I have always hated washing dishes by hand because my hands always had that really gross, dry , cracked feeling and it was because I had to redo dishes all the time (they would never get clean.) Then I received the Palmolive Soft Touch. Not only did they smell amazing (I got the coconut Butter and the vitamin E)But they did wonders on my hands and my dishes. My hands feel soft and smooth and my dishes don't have that gross stain anymore, I love the Pamolive Soft touch Dish soap and I will continue to buy.
Elena W.
EAST ELMHURST, NY
At first, I wasn't all that excited to receive dish soap of all things, but I quickly changed my mind. This stuff is amazing. A little bit goes a long way so my bottle will last quite a while. The scent is so nice and clean. I also love how it doesn't strip the moisture from my hands like my old one does. And surprisingly, it actually doesn't damage my manicure.
Ellie T.
Eldorado
I does the job nothing horrible but nothing special it's just dish soap. I mean nothing against the soap I just couldn't tell anything was different about it then any other dish soap.
Kim Z.
Floral Park, NY
I recently purchased this at my local CVS when it was on sale for only $0.79. What a bargain for a great product! Cheap dish soap usually leaves my hands extremely dry and I'm CONSTANTLY washing my hands to try to get back some moisture, although that doesn't work. However, with Palmolive Soft Touch, my hands are actually soft to the touch and I don't feel like they are constantly dry! I have only tried the pink one, I had no idea there were other "flavors". I can't wait to try the others!
Adriana T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this soap because it actually makes washing dishes a less dreadful experience.
With other soaps the smells aren't quite what I expect and my hands end up getting pretty dry. Also since my skin is somewhat sensitive after a while with other soaps it starts getting dry and ashy. Who wants ashy skin? No one! I recommend to give this product a try.
Shannon A.
Wilmington, DE
Great product, removes grease and grime easily.
I will say I prefer Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original over this product. You use less soap as it's concentrated.
Alicia E.
Glendale, AZ
I received two bottles, Coconut butter which I shared with a family member. I kept the pink one which is the Vitamin E. The smell is amazing and its really gentle on your skin, leaves your skin smooth after you do the dishes. I also noticed that my nails grew a bit faster then usual so I was super happy about that. So far this product is amazing and I enjoy doing the dishes more because I love how it smells...and it leaves all my dishes sparkly and it removes all the grease and grinds...I love it!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?