BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jeri-Ashley D.
San Antonio, TX
This is by far my favorite dish soap. I’ve used it for years and it has always been my go to. The smell is great to get out of grease and food, and it keeps my hands soft. This is a staple in my household and has been since I was a child.
Dominick S.
Middletown
Gets the job done. Little bit thinner than other brands but it smells so nice and it reminds me of my grammas house so I love that about it. Palmolive I believe is also a bit cheaper than most competitors so I usually go with this!
Melissa M.
Palmolive is my FAVORITE dish soap to use all day everyday! This dish soap smells great and cleans my dishes like no other. I also love that it keeps my hands feeling soft and does not dry them out. This large bottle can easily last me over a month and a little bit of it on a sponge goes a long way.
Jacqueline D.
I've been using this since I was a kid because my mom would have us do dishes as a chore and she would only buy this dish soap. Sometimes the things you use are passed down from generations because my grandmother also uses this
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
This Is A Good Dish Soap. It Is Very Bubbly, So When You Wash Your Dishes Its Clean! It is Very Affordable Too! They Sell This Brand At 99 Cent Store! It Works Very Well! I Always See Myself Reusing This Brand! I Recommend It!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
We have been using Palmolive for a long time and we love it it leaves our dishes very clean doesn’t leave that weird smell. It lathers very well a little goes a very long way! Very affordable and it can be found at any store!
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Palmolive is the best for cleaning dishes! It smells great and I remember my mom using it while we were growing up. As soon as I moved into my own place I got it too. I buy mine from Costco and it works great. A little goes a long way!
Nicole P.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to dish soap I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. It’s sensitive enough where it doesn’t make my skin break out! Best stain remover too! Palmolive gets the grease out of pans better in my opinion
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
This dish soap is alright. It’s cheaper than most other brands but I feel like I have to use a little more to get enough sids to wash all of my dishes. I still like it but there are other dish soaps I like better.
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
If I'm not using another dish detergent, I'm using this one. It's not the best dish detergent in the world but it gets the dishes clean. It is very reasonably priced. I usually get these at Dollar General for $1.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?