BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This stuff is ok but I like Dawn much better. I think it works a lot better than Palmolive.
Dallas M.
The only thing we use at my house! Really keeps your hands moisturized. Definitely worth it!
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
My mom uses and we use this as well...cleans really well and smells good and not a bad price
Alexa A.
I now enjoy washing dishes! My hands feel smooth, the dishes are clean, and it smells great.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
I use this to clean my dishes and it smells good. It works good too. I would recommend this.
brenda b.
Kingston, OH
Don't judge a book by its cover ! It looks very mild but works great and smells good too !!
Rachel N.
This product has a very nice sent to it it's very affordable so recommend to my family to use
Amanda F.
Apo, SD
Very good soap and smells so nice! I use it to wash my dogs and it keeps their fur very soft!
Shay W.
It's my 2nd favorite next to dawn. It clean dirty dishes well but does moisturize your hands
Katie R.
Milford, MI
This smells amazing! A little goes a long way with this and it leaves my hands feeling great!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?