BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
Best dish soap, and great on hands, love how it moisturizes my hands, keeps them nice and soft!
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
Es bueno pues quita muy bien las manchas y la suciedad de los pisos, no tiene Mal olor muy útil
Lisa S.
Hope, RI
I love this dish detergent. It not only cleans very well but my hands are softer than before!
Tenesha C.
Pittsburgh
I like Palmolive dish washing liquid and have been using it for years now. Leaves dishes clean.
Lourdes G.
Hinsdale, IL
It was good on grease and it smells amazing. I really loved this one. The aloe one is amazing.
Cindy S.
My brand of dishwasher for years and it doesn't dry my hands out I wouldn't buy anything elese
Latasha R.
Darlington
Haven't tried buying this size yet but I'm sure that I would love it just as much as the others
Kaitlyn A.
Works great on the tough, stuck on greasy food. Doesn't tear up your hands either, smells great
Itzel J.
Tulsa, OK
Used this before it's okay , could be better , but it's not to expensive . And works just fine
Jasdeep G.
Very good. Would purchase again. Cleans well. The size is good for refilling. It's a great buy
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?