BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
kristina h.
Centralia, WA
Easy on the hands, the grease is not as bad if at all on your hands. Has some nice sents also.
Doddi G.
I love the scent and power of Palmolive Soft Touch! I am dying to try the coconut butter next!!
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Great dish soap, but can leave behind some residue. I really prefer Dawn over this dish soap.
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
Best dish soap, and great on hands, love how it moisturizes my hands, keeps them nice and soft!
Carlee P.
I like Palmolive. Not a huge fan on the original scent but works great and gets the job done.
Paige T.
I have really enjoyed this product. I am really fond of the scent as well as the effectiveness.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
We use this for 3 months now I like it and scrub the grease away and the smell of food residue
Jeanna W.
Washington, DC
I've been a palmolive fan since I was young. Great that they continue re-inventing themselves.
tara b.
iva sc
The pamolive original is good.i like a really thick dish soap but I do love their other scents
Haylee S.
Clovis, CA
Cleans so good and smells very good. Wish they sold a bigger size. Keeps my hands nice and soft
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?