BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Roman J.
This Palmolive Soft Touch soap is the best. I buy it from Wal-Mart, but you can really buy it anywhere that household and cleaning products are also sold. I am a fan of the brand itself as always, considering it gets the job done and makes my dirty dishes look like they're brand new, but with the added touch of Vitamin E (very important, you guys), the soap also adds some softness to your skin after doing a hard work of cleaning and scrubbing. Thank god for no dry, gross feeling hands! Now they can actually feel normal!
Brittany S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I generally use Palmolive Free and Clear that way I can use it for my sons sippy cups too instead of buying separate dish soap. The down side to the Free and Clear is my hands get so dry that I hate doing dishes even more then normal. I received Palmolive Soft Touch for the voxbx program and AHHH I'm in love! I had my doubts on a dish soap leaving your hands soft but this for sure does the job! From now on the Free and Clear will only be used for sippy cups and all my other dishes are getting the Palmolive Soft Touch!
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
When i first read the bottle before buying it in the store i was skeptical, being great for cleaning pots and all but great for your hands too. But believe it or not I was so pleased with this product. I remember being shocked at how soft my hands were after doing the dishes even with my sensitive skin! and it works great on the pots and pans this works great and always buy it:)
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
This is one of the only dish soaps I will use! It works well scrubbing off nasty food grime and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and pruning like other soaps have! It also has a nice smell to it. I always recommend using this even if it does cost a little more than other products. It is so worth it.
Ashley N.
I am glad Influenster sent these to me because I probably wouldn't have tried them otherwise. I prefer smell of cocunut butter - especially since the weather is getting warmer. It reminds me of summer and the beach. They feel smooth anf silky to the touch. However, they are not as thick as I am used to and the consistency is a little watery, which took a little getting used to. It feels and smells nice on my hands :) I usually get such dry irritated skin at the drop of a hat, dish washing included, but this is great.
Laura S.
FAIRFIELD, CA
I grew up using Palmolive because my grandmother used it. We always had the bottle of green dish soap at Grandma's and in my family home.

As I got older, I got used to the scent and grew to love the familiarity of it.

Now that there is Palmolive soft touch, I love it even more!

My hands get soft when I do dishes because I tend to forget to put on the gloves. It makes for a ruined manicure, but soft hands!

Plus, Palmolive works so much better than other liquids because it is thicker! It seems to stick to the grease and grime. I love it!
Monique G.
Middle River, MD
I received this product free from influenster to review. I thought this dish liquid was good. I loved the smell. I don't wash too many dishes. From time to time I have to wash pots and pans, this dish liquid worked well on tough built up grease and food. I would recommend Palmolive fusion clean.
Jennifer B.
I mostly use my dishwasher for my most cleaning needs, but I still need a good dish soap for small cleaning and for my hands at the kitchen sink. My mom always used Palmolive, I always remember the original one being on her kitchen sink and now it's on my mine. I love, love the pink soft soap version. It cleans well, leaves hands soft, a little goes a long way and it looks great in my kitchen. I'm not going to lie, the packaging and the fact that its pink really attracted me to Palmolive and the quality kept me!
Laura S.
Warner Robins, GA
I hate dish washing and struggled with lots of family and kiddos with always seeming to have something left to wash - after using Palmolive I noticed my hands weren't drying out like they had with other detergents. Since I have my nails done on a regular basis I worried at the impact detergents have, but noticed an increase in the way my polish lasts when using this!
Victoria A.
Brevard, NC
I was pleasantly surprised by Palm Olive Soft Touch that I received from Influenster, as I thought that there was no way it could be good for your hands and get your dishes squeaky clean. Well I stand corrected! I love that the product had great sudsiness and that it got my dishes sparkling clean without leaving my hands parched and tight.
I would recommend Palmolive Soft Touch to all of my friends and family for the simple fact that it does exactly what it says it will do, and that to me is very important.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?