BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Cheryl D.
Itasca, IL
Just got Palmolive Soft Touch. Wow! What an amazing product that cleans and softens my hands.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Great dish soap, but can leave behind some residue. I really prefer Dawn over this dish soap.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
I love this soap because it leaves my hands so soft. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
We use this for 3 months now I like it and scrub the grease away and the smell of food residue
jennie m.
Victorville, CA
Love palmolive great dish soap. The soft hands is better because you hands don't feel dried out!
Mayka L.
Lititz, PA
Great for grease and stain. Also is good for white color utensils. It keeps no greasy and clean
Crystal B.
Dallas, TX
I love pamolive smells great and does it s job keeps my dishes clean and takes away the grease
Sandie M.
Las Vegas , NV
Use this more then dawn but I like dawn more. Dawn is just to expensive so this does its work.
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
Best dish soap, and great on hands, love how it moisturizes my hands, keeps them nice and soft!
kristina h.
Centralia, WA
Easy on the hands, the grease is not as bad if at all on your hands. Has some nice sents also.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?