BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Yamilet C.
Oakland, CA
Mi have use these since as long as I can remember they clean my dishes so well you should try it
Jeri T.
Mount Olive, AL
No complaints with it. Always gets the job done. Leaves my s dishes extremely clean. Very nice
Samantha M.
Love this dish soap. Reminds me of my grandmothers house. Cleans very well and also smells good
Kimberly D.
Palmdale, CA
It's good. Nice product I love it Palmolive is great five stars. So awesome Love it a whole lot
Melissa L.
houston, TX
this is great detergent..you dont have to use alot....purchased at kroger reasonable pricee...
Ashley N.
North Bergen, NJ
I buy theThe little bottles but they run out quickly but they are great to use and. Convenient
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
This product is to watery looking for me to purchase again. Wasn't worth the money spent on it.
Kala S.
Keokee, VA
It means the dishes well but it breaks out my hand, j think k just have sensitive skin though.
Katelynn D.
Auburn, WA
It definitely works really well for me and I feel like you get a lot of product for the price.
Trystan H.
Knoxville
I love dishwashing detergent that gets the job done because it's important to have clean dishes
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?