BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Leah R.
Willow Grove, PA
Smells great and doesn't leave a residue on your dishes! A little expensive but not too terrible
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
My second favorite! Stuff is gentle on your hands! Just have to love that! and smells great too~!
Emely C.
Lawrence, MA
Palmolive liquid disjwashimg rinde muchisimo con un poco lavas un monton y con un olor muy bueno
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
Works just as good as dawn and also makes your hands very soft unlike dawn. I highly suggest this
Karley F.
Pretty basic dish soap. I like it though it gets the job done. Although it does dry my hands out.
Meranda V.
Republic, MO
I've tried it before but always go back to dawn. It works ok but I guess I am just loyal to dawn.
Madison P.
We use palmolive for our dishes,and we love it. It lathrs very well, it cleans dishes well also!
jasmina k.
This is our favorite (: it comes in great smells, cleans phenomenally, and isn't too expensive.
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
My favorite thing about Palmolive is the smell. It is a bit more expensive than the other brands!
Monica D.
Brighton, CO
Leaves your hands so soft and smelling good while washing all the grease off your pots and pans!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?