BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Amanda L.
TOLEDO, OH
This detergent smells great, leaves your hand feeling great, and does a great job cleaning dishes!
Angela A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Thanks Influenster for selecting me to try Palmolive. I love the coconut butter. It smells so good.
Crissy E.
Corpus Christi, TX
Used this since we were growing up. Does the job and only need to use a small amout. Good product.
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
My go to dishwashing detergent. I absolutely love the great smell it gives when washing the dishes.
Alex D.
Rnch De Taos, NM
Honestly I always loved the original so I always buy it when I can. Leaves my dishes squeaky clean.
Itzel A.
Pharr, TX
Palmolive liquido detergente para lavar platos edta muy padre adi no batallas y quedan muy limpios
Jackie D.
I have use it before I really like better dawn then this brand. I feel that dawn works much better
Lol L.
My mom uses this sometimes, she likes it because it's in a big bottle and it takes time to run out
Jacky G.
Balch Springs, TX
Love the fresh clean smell. Very soft on hands but tough on dirty dishes. I will use this forever!
Izaira H.
Jacksonville
I get their really big size and it lasts me forever! You don’t need to use much to wash the dishes
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?