BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
This is the only dish soap that doesn't dry my hands out! These all smell great and are affordable.
Janet C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love palmolive because with just a little you can wash the dishes and also leave your hands soft
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
I always get this detergent. It makes my dishes very clean and don't leave any marks when they dry.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
This is a wonderful product that wont break your wallet but gets the dishes clean and smelling good
Crissy E.
Corpus Christi, TX
Used this since we were growing up. Does the job and only need to use a small amout. Good product.
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
Not my favorite dish soap ever but it works. Doesn’t have much of a smell and it’s super affordable
Alex D.
Rnch De Taos, NM
Honestly I always loved the original so I always buy it when I can. Leaves my dishes squeaky clean.
Jordann G.
Lansing, MI
Smells great and doesn't leave your hands dry like other dish soaps. And a little goes a long way.
Joejoe R.
Westminster, SC
This is great I love the originale it's wonderful and my dishes thank me an are always glistening.
Nicole H.
This is good stuff, cheap and it gets the job done. I like it because it doesn't dry out my hands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?