BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Caitlyn W.
Maple Grove, MN
Great smell & gets tough messes of my dishes & utensils. Easy to apply & leaves no residue behind.
Kristine B.
Camby, IN
Loved the Palmolive. My dishes are clean and my hands feel awesome.Smells great and really suds up.
Denisha S.
Richmond , CA
This is the only dish soap I use! I like the fact that it's not expensive and it gets the job done.
miguel g.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This product is good because it removes grease from many items and your hands do not have a scent.
Sadiyah A.
Palmolive keeps my dishes squeaky clean and the price is very affordable. Even better with coupons!
Arian S.
Modesto, CA
Is amazing really cleans the dishes amazing! They come out very clean and shiny and even smell good
Kyrie A.
Avondale, AZ
This soap smells so good and I like the ones for soft hands :) I would recommend this to anyone :)
Lesly R.
Great for a home of lots because is something that will last you a while and clean your dishes well
Joejoe R.
Westminster, SC
This is great I love the originale it's wonderful and my dishes thank me an are always glistening.
Brenda M.
snellville, GA
I love the coconut butter, it makes your hands feels like you just added lotion, smells great too,
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?