BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
perla g.
Whittier, CA
Not good. Doesn't clean the great off my pans or dishes. No longer purchase and would not recommend
Tania T.
Passaic, Nj
My go to dishwashing detergent. I absolutely love the great smell it gives when washing the dishes.
Rina O.
Watsonville, CA
I really like this product such an amazing scent, and overall good product must have in the kitchen
Angela A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Thanks Influenster for selecting me to try Palmolive. I love the coconut butter. It smells so good.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I really enjoy this specific scent from all the others, I feel like this makes my dishes so clean.
Kelly K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Would recommend. Love to use! Gets oils and food leftover on plates and dishes. Nothing bad to say.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Palmolive is a good dish soap,but honestly in my humble opinion it is not the very best dish soap.
Lesly R.
Great for a home of lots because is something that will last you a while and clean your dishes well
Caitlyn W.
Maple Grove, MN
Great smell & gets tough messes of my dishes & utensils. Easy to apply & leaves no residue behind.
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
Not my favorite dish soap ever but it works. Doesn’t have much of a smell and it’s super affordable
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?