BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Lyla W.
I received this in a vox box I use this daily and was pretty surprised how my hands felt very soft!
Charlyn C.
Ridgewood, NY
Its affordable,it does the job and keeps your hands soft. bottle is pretty big too.who can complain?
Michelle R.
Smiths Grove, KY
I love this stuff. My hands don't dry out as bad as with other brands. I hate having dried out hands
Me encanta! Sobre todo su rico aroma también me gusta su consistencia espesa es uno de mis favoritos
Maria Z.
Stockton , CA
I love this soap.It is awesome on grease. I buy it over other generics and brand names. check it out
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
Great for cleaning jewelry. I use it to clean my wedding rings specifically and it makes them shine!
Kristine B.
Camby, IN
Loved the Palmolive. My dishes are clean and my hands feel awesome.Smells great and really suds up.
Akhda O.
The only soap my family has ever used. My mom will never purchase anything else to wash dishes with
Maria G.
Jackson Heights, NY
Gets the job done. Palmolive is gentle with the skin and tough on stains. A little goes a long way.
perla g.
Whittier, CA
Not good. Doesn't clean the great off my pans or dishes. No longer purchase and would not recommend
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?