BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
No need to get 1 without the other anymore! Palmolive Soft Touch keeps your hands silky smooth, doesn't ruin that fancy manicure, and still manages to tackle dirty dishes, leaving them sparkly clean and residue free. The texture is light, the scents are great -- my fav is the Aloe so far, and it doesn't take forever to rinse off like some competitors products do. I hear the Coconut Butter is fantastic, I'll be trying that next!
Daisy D.
Houston , TX
I've bought this dish soap for a few years and loved it. No residue, great smell and soft hands. Now when I went to buy it this time, they changed the formula. It smells like shampoo, leaves residue on my sink, dishes and hands. It leaves my hands feeling dry and the sink with a white coating on it. I am writing this review because I am very disappointed with their new formula. This used to be my favorite
Lisa P.
Orlando, FL
I tried both the Palmolive Soft Touch Vitamin E (pink bottle) and Palmolive Soft Touch Aloe (green bottle). While I like both, I absolutely LOVE the Vitamin E. By far it is the best dish soap for keeping hands soft and smooth! So many times I have been left with dry itchy hands after washing dishes and this soap definitely does NOT leave my hands feeling that way. And of course my dishes were sparkling clean! I also like that it doesn't smell like a typical dish soap. I'm tired of the usual lemon, orange, etc., scents of dish soaps so this was great!
Tanikka G.
This will do the trick everyone! No need to try any of the new ones! This product have yet to let me down. I definitely suggest this to single parents on the go.
Rachael W.
South Bend, IN
Palmolive is not my choice brand and I was surprised to come home to the Voxbox with Palmolive soft touch inside! However, I set to the task of testing this dish soap, and used it on our dinner dishes after enjoying my famous Spaghetti bake. This always leaves the dishes greasy and stained from sauce. I used the Coconut Butter soap and must say I LOVED how it filled my kitchen with a beachy scent. The soap did what it set out to do, clean the dishes, cut through the grease AND my hands were so soft afterwards-even after just the one use! I am won over!
Yazmin O.
Great for cleaning any pans with oil takes away all the oil and leave no residue behind it's a great product haven't tried anything like it 10/10 would recommend
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
This detergent is effective at cleaning and disinfecting. I have confidence in the brand and the ability to do what it says it will. There are also several pleasing scents you can choose from.
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
Growing up I specifically remember that green bottle that my Nana would bring out to wash the dishes. She still, after who knows how many years, uses the green Palmolive dishsoap. I used to think that cheaper dish soap worked just as well. I was wrong! I bought some Palmolive and I couldn't believe how well it cut grease and made everything squeaky clean. I switched to a more eco friendly brand ( Seventh Generation, Sun and Earth) and the results were pale in comparison to my Palmolive. Back to Palmolive I went, and have stayed there ever since.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
This review is for both the aloe and vitamin E. I gave my Vitamin E away, but repurchased when I realized the one that it might be the one to actually make my dry skin more cared for. The aloe soap left my hands soft, but did nothing for the already dry skin. The Vitamin E actually moistens my dry hands. My poor hand soap might need to find a new purpose. The Aloe though did cut through grease and coffee stains much quicker and easier. This is why it is getting a B instead of an A, since it should be harder to wash dishes just to keep my hands soft.
Christine K.
Vista, CA
So I bought this cause I wash dishes for a family of 8 and I wasn't liking our eco friendly one. The first tome I used it I loved it the smell was beautiful. I usually squeeze all the water out of my sponge when I'm done using it. So the next day I go to wash the morning dishes and noticed the sweet smell dried on the sponge and made it a bit sour. I can't stand smelly sponges. So I thought maybe my hubby washed something and left it wet so I microwaved it to kill the smell then let it dry and used it and again by dinner it had the smell...
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?