BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Angelica R.
Alamo, TX
This detergent works really well! Love the smell it leaves the dishes smelling nice. I recommend it!!
Brittani D.
Murrieta, CA
I like that it gets really sudsy and lathered well. This scent is not my favorite but it's not bad.
Morgan S.
Really keeps your dishes clean and nice quality. Very effective in cleaning and will not disappoint.
brianna g.
I love this dish soap! it is actually really soft after my hands dry. It also smells really good too!
Marissa H.
I remember ever since I was a little girl I would love to was dishes because of how good this smells.
Angela N.
Vista, CA
Found a great bargain of these 3 soaps and love there smells and how effective they are at clean up.
Nikaury B.
Passaic , NJ
Does what it says! Great product. Makes me feel comfortable after washing dishes filled with grease.
kaytra m.
Bridgeville, DE
Palmolive the best product to wash your dishes in.. It make your hands feel so soft after using ...
Connie M.
Landisville, PA
This product really does kick grease and leave your hands feeling amazingly soft for hours after use.
Bobbie S.
Lexington , KY
It leaves my hands soft and smells so wonderful! I thought about putting it in my bathrooms as well!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?