BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
I really like the scent of the Aloe version. It works well and yet, keeps my hands soft and supple.
Corinne L.
Thomaston, CT
Doesn't dry out hands !leaves dishes with out spots , removes hard baked on items if left to soak !
Brandie T.
It really moisturized my hands and smelled great! I picked it up at family dollar for a good price.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
its rare to me to love a specific dishwashing detergent nut this one is just amazing cleans very well
Brittani D.
Murrieta, CA
I like that it gets really sudsy and lathered well. This scent is not my favorite but it's not bad.
Komal S.
pittsburgh
The smallest amount makes your dishes so clean. Great on grease and oil! Definitely would recommend.
beverly n.
Pataskala, OH
Just bought this at the grocery store and i love it...it makes your hand so soft and no drying out
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Got this as a brand badge challenge and I really like it. Not as ruff on your hands as other soaps.
Maria Z.
Stockton , CA
I love this soap.It is awesome on grease. I buy it over other generics and brand names. check it out
Marissa H.
I remember ever since I was a little girl I would love to was dishes because of how good this smells.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?