BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Brandie T.
It really moisturized my hands and smelled great! I picked it up at family dollar for a good price.
Marissa H.
I remember ever since I was a little girl I would love to was dishes because of how good this smells.
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
Does the job. Gets the grease out without drying my hands. Love the smell. A little dab lasts a while
Morgan S.
Really keeps your dishes clean and nice quality. Very effective in cleaning and will not disappoint.
Rachel R.
Hackensack, NJ
Smells great and gets the job done! Cuts through grease and doesn't destroy my hands in the process.
Komal S.
pittsburgh
The smallest amount makes your dishes so clean. Great on grease and oil! Definitely would recommend.
Denise R.
Clarksville, TX
It does what it says-- keeps your hands soft, but I wonder if it is getting the dishes clean enough??
Ruth T.
It's great for cleaning my makeup brushes. No residue is left on items. It's easy to rinse off items.
Sabrina M.
Its gentle on my hands & nails without drying them out, yet tough enough to clean my dishes spotless
Nikaury B.
Passaic , NJ
Does what it says! Great product. Makes me feel comfortable after washing dishes filled with grease.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?