BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Christopher J.
Danville, VA
My wife use this all the time and it smells great and get the job done and my hands are baby soft lol
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
It's dish soap - smells alright and cleans what needs cleaning. It lasts a long time, which is nice.
Sandra E.
Watsonville, CA
I love washing dishes with this dish soap, smells great, foams great and leaves hands feeling great!!
Morgan S.
Really keeps your dishes clean and nice quality. Very effective in cleaning and will not disappoint.
Brandie T.
It really moisturized my hands and smelled great! I picked it up at family dollar for a good price.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
THIS PRODUCT IS VERY WELL RECOMMENDED TO HAVE FOR YOUR HOME. BECAUSE IT REALLY WORKS FOR YOUR DISHES.
Tania F.
Corona, CA
I love this dish soap I always purchase it. I doesn't dry out my hands and leaves them feeling soft.
Courtney C.
Greenwood, SC
This is A LOT of detergent. The smell is amazing and doesn't leave any residue behind on your dishes
Joann C.
Always use this soap because it does a good job on dishes gets rid of grease easily plus smells good.
Huwaida R.
Grand Island, NY
This bottle will last you a life time I have tons of dishes and this has lasted me well over 6 months
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?