BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
nadia r.
Works great on pots and pans especially from leftovers. I would definitely recommend using this product
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
I use it to wash most of my dishes and it doesn't make my hands dry out like most of my other soaps do
Jessica W.
When im in a pinch this product aleays comes threw, making it very affordable and high quality results!
Shannen R.
Spring, TX
A product smells good keeps your hands soft greatly prized comes with coupons good for anyone's budget
Lachrisha R.
Louisa, KY
I always buy this I love the smell of it n it gets my dishes clean, this is the only stuff i even buy.
Melissa L.
Works pretty well. Smells okay, I don't like the feeling it leaves on my hands though. Feels super dry.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
This is pretty great. You can't go wrong with the original scent. Great for people with sensitive skin
Stephanie S.
Fresh scent and it does the job. Cleans grease right off dishes and does not over dry hands when using.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
This stuff is great! Makes my hands feel so smooth and not dry! Cleans dishes so nicely! Must have
Adrienne L.
It's pretty good at its job, but not a great grease picker upper. It's basically a knockoff of Olay.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?