BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer Z.
Long Beach, NY
Great product. Really works well on dishes and does not dry out your hands. Love the colors and scents!
Angela T.
Saint Louis, MO
It is great it cut the grease off the dishes u only have to use a small amount a little goes a long way
Maxine C.
Mercedes, TX
My new favortive dish soap. Doesn't leave your hands dry and it does get through tough greasy things.
emily f.
Edinboro, PA
I always choose Palmolive for my dish soap. It doesn't dry my hands out, and it cuts grease and grime.
Karen R.
Moore, SC
I love this brand of dish detergent! It smells great and cleans great! Very sudsy which is what I love!
Jessica B.
Laurelville, OH
This is good for hands, not for dishes. I find my dishes still feel greasy and gross after using this.
kristy h.
Morton, IL
I love this product it smells amazing and cleans your dishes great i would recommend this to everyone .
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My roommate loves the smell of the whole room when i use this to wash the dishes or even wash my hands!
Alia E.
Columbus
Amazing products. Cleans up all the oil stains in my pans. Would highly recommend this brand to people.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
This is just a great soap, but the one thing the I most like about it is that it doesn't dry my hands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?