BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Marintya A.
This has been the soap that my mom has used for as long as I can remember it works well on heavy duty dirt. It removed stains easily plus it smells good as well.
Maria H.
Orlando, FL
I have used Palmolive in the past and didn't really like it. So I was a little skeptical to try this one. Well I love it. I got the coconut one and the pink one. They smell great and when I am done with the dishes my hands are not dry and tight, they are moisturized and they smell like I just used lotion. You don't need a lot, even though I thought I would need to use more judging by the consistency of it. It definitely cuts grease and gets everything very clean with no residue. It rinses clean. If I was not able to try this I would not have tried it if I saw it in the store but after trying this product I would definitely buy it again, of course the coupons are a big help. This will be my new dish detergent from this point on. Thanks Palmolive and Influenster for letting me try this awesome product.
Millisa B.
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
I received two bottles of these Soft Touch soaps in my very first VoxBox from Influenster, and I was somewhat disappointed because, in general, I'm more interested in reviewing makeup/beauty products than household goods, but these soaps were just too great to pass up! They smell fresh, and I love how they're gentler on the hands than most other dish soaps! I like doing my nails, and I hate how doing dishes always chips away the nail polish no matter if I have a top coat on or not. So, overall, I was very impressed with these soaps! I've even bought them several more times since receiving them in my VoxBox!
Liz W.
Fremont , CA
I love this product and I'm so happy that I got this brand vox!!! I got to try the cocoa butter one and I fell in love. I already noticed my hands feel softer!! I can't wait to use it again and that means doing the dishes lol

You can also use this to clean your makeup brushes instead of spending a lot of money on makeup brush cleaners
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Este envase es una buena opción, es muy práctico y te olvidas de comprar jabon tan seguido. Su olor y concentración son de excelente calidad. recomendado para todos.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
Funny that this product shows up here because just yesterday my Mom and I had a test between us. She stated that Dawn was the only Dish Liquid that would remove a stain of grass on jeans. I had to jump right in to let her know that MY Palmolive, which I have always used, and was much cheaper, would do the same. She laughed and told me, "you get what you pay for". Well now, I am here to say that not only did I win that one, she went out and bought me 5 new bottles of my favorite kind and color (pink always). Oh yes, she as well bought her some!
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
This is my favorite soap if I'm needing to run in the store and grab something quick and cost effective. Of course, if I'm couponing, I grab what I have coupons for- but sometimes thats not the case... so if I can't score a super good deal on something, this is my go-to, always. My dishes are nice and clean, it smells good,and doesn't completely dry out my hands after washing the dishes like other products do. I wish they had a Palmolive with the Olay moisturizer in it like Dawn does but maybe thats something to come for the future? :) B+. A+++ for in the future if they make one with a lotion added bonus. I love those!
Kira S.
Moorpark, CA
I recently received 2 bottles of Palmolive Soft Touch dish soap in Vitamin E & Coconut Butter for free, from Influenster. I shared the Vitamin E with a friend and kept the Coconut Butter for myself. I loved the scent of this dish soap! I love all things tropical, so this particular scent was right up my alley. Palmolive Soft Touch is very creamy, and makes beautiful suds, that make my dishes sparkle. When I was finished washing my dishes, my hands were soft, not dry & my manicure still looked flawless! I would definitely purchase Palmolive Soft Touch dish soap in the future.
Lisa P.
Orlando, FL
I tried both the Palmolive Soft Touch Vitamin E (pink bottle) and Palmolive Soft Touch Aloe (green bottle). While I like both, I absolutely LOVE the Vitamin E. By far it is the best dish soap for keeping hands soft and smooth! So many times I have been left with dry itchy hands after washing dishes and this soap definitely does NOT leave my hands feeling that way. And of course my dishes were sparkling clean! I also like that it doesn't smell like a typical dish soap. I'm tired of the usual lemon, orange, etc., scents of dish soaps so this was great!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?