BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kimberly P.
I love using this dish soap makes my dish look like new. smells wonderful I really recom to everybody.
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
I use it to wash most of my dishes and it doesn't make my hands dry out like most of my other soaps do
Michelina M.
Utica, NY
This dish soap smells fantastic and it really lives up to its slogan, "Tough on grease, Soft on hands."
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is the best dishwashing detergent it has great smell I would say I have been using soap for years.
Addie G.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this soap. It smells great and works well. It does keep hands softer than regular dish soap too.
Kimberly N.
Hayden
It was cheap it foamed up very well. I didn't like the original smell though. It washed my dished good.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
We always use Palmolive for our dishes. It doesn't dry hands out either. The smells are always so fresh.
Lachrisha R.
Louisa, KY
I always buy this I love the smell of it n it gets my dishes clean, this is the only stuff i even buy.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I love Palmolive, the fact that it's concentrated and leaves my hands soft afterwards it's really nice
Alicia-Wade S.
Palmolive! Yes! This is my go to dishwashing detergent. The smell is fresh and the it gets the job done
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?