BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Christina s.
I am not a fan of this dish soap only
Reason why is because I'm allergic to it...but it does smell good
Melissa G.
Novi, MI
I usually buy this because it it on the cheaper end, but it works better than the soaps priced lower.
Kimberly N.
Hayden
It was cheap it foamed up very well. I didn't like the original smell though. It washed my dished good.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
We always use Palmolive for our dishes. It doesn't dry hands out either. The smells are always so fresh.
Alicia-Wade S.
Palmolive! Yes! This is my go to dishwashing detergent. The smell is fresh and the it gets the job done
Suzanne K.
This smells fabulous! Makes skin amazingly soft and silky in texture. Vitamin E and ALOE works wonders
Katie S.
Ostrander, OH
This is hands down the best dish soap! Very concentrated- gets all the dirt and grime! Affordable too!
Xns S.
Smells great cleans away food particles with ease leaves with a great shine just pour the right amount
Tyeishia S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this product. Keeps bubbles long lasting. Works very well for the house. I recommend to everyone.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I love Palmolive, the fact that it's concentrated and leaves my hands soft afterwards it's really nice
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?