BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Alina K.
Newtown, PA
Normal dish detergent, works well. Affordable and can be found anywhere. Perfectly find would recommend.
Karen V.
This soap is alright I feel the smell could be better I bought it at Walmart it is effective for its use
AJ P.
Branford, CT
Booyah! If you wish to defeat dirty dishes and not only contain them then THIS is the dish soap for you!
brittnee s.
Great smell. Gets grease off easily and suds up beautifully. Price is fair as well. I love this product.
Lexie M.
Depew , NY
This brand has been used in my family for generations, works great, gives you that family friendly smell
Baraa A.
Nashville , TN
It’s so amazing I love it and I definitely recommend this product 100% u should go and get it it’s great
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
To be thick this product lasts quite a lot. Pulls the grease from the dishes and leaves it super clean.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Purchased this a few times, works well. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new brand to try out
Kishone C.
Classic detergent, works really well. Suds last a long time. Handles extra greasy dishes with ease. 😁😁
Mikail A.
My favorite is the pods. I'm not a fan of the liquid version of these. I feel I waste to much product.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?