BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Saije L.
Abilene, TX
Makes my dishes shine! It smells wonderful. You can buy it anywhere! The size and packaging is very neat.
Tiffany N.
Austin, TX
Lathers very well. Cuts through grease & food that just don't budge while gentle on my hands. Great buy!
Maria L.
This dish soap cleans gets oil and grease off quickly and is gentle on hands, it also smells really good.
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Works great on my dishes!! Seems to do a much better job than dawn surprisingly!! Lasts a long time too!!
Tony B.
chicago, IL
My number one choice for dish washing detergent. Always at a good price point. Like the size of container
Selena N.
Corona, CA
This is the go to dish washing soap, it doesn't really have that fresh scent but definitely does the job.
Tiffany J.
Copperas Cove, TX
Really good product. Kept my hands nice and soft. I can't wait to buy more with the coupons I was given.
Harley G.
Ocala, FL
Leaves grease. Too slippery. Nice on hands but... Not my favorite brand by any means. I'll stick to gain.
Vera K.
Philadelphia, PA
On one of my many shopping trips there! It made my hands feel extra soft, You can't beat it for a buck!
Yasmina R.
Tampa . Florida
Me encanta porque deja un aroma y suavidad en mis manos y corta la grasa rápidamente y no es tan costoso.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?