BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Linell L.
Bronx, NY
I like it because it very tough with grease but not with your hands and smell so good its very effective
Melissa A.
Chatham , VA
This reminds me of my grandmother! It's tried and true, the scent is wonderful and it cleans  beautifully
Joselyn M.
Mayagüez, PR.
I like it is very good for fat, it cleans very well with just a drop.I love it too, I use Palmolive Oxy.
Amy B.
Water Valley, MS
I always love anything by Palmolive. This product does not dry out my hands like other dish detergents!
Monica B.
Can't go wrong with stuff never fails gets the job done and smells so good always going to use this stuff
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
Excellent lather and pleasant scent combined with cleaning power make this an instant sink side favorite.
Safeena A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best dish-washing liquid, it works great on dishes.
No residue, great smell and soft hands!
Vera K.
Philadelphia, PA
On one of my many shopping trips there! It made my hands feel extra soft, You can't beat it for a buck!
Melissa R.
Lancaster, NH
Everyone thinks Dawn is the best. I beg to differ. Even my teenage children say Palmolive is the best :)
Laura H.
Battle Creek, MI
I love this dish soap! It has the best smell and the price is great! I carry a mini one in my diaper bag!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?