BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Susie R.
Alice, TX
Did not dry out my hands and smells good! Worked good on those tough dishes. Leaving them sparkling clean.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
I like this one it dont smell all that great but it serves its purpose well and you can get it for under $2
Anna H.
Corp Christi, TX
Perfect for cleaning dishes and other items. Would highly recommend because it just does its job perfectly.
joselyne f.
Me gusta muchísimo este detergente porque quita la grasa de una y eso es lo que mas me gustan de este jabón
Evelyn C.
Palmdale, CA
Good item does what it says but does leave hands feeling soapy afterwards.
I would only buy when on sale.
April G.
Columbus, TX
My mother used this product and that is why I continue to use it myself. My dishes feel clean to the touch.
Holly L.
Tampa, FL
I feel like it is a little thin but other then that I do love the scent and it does clean my dishes good.
sheyla g.
Great for removing grease from glass dishes, leaves your hands very soft. I totally recommend this product.
Mo N.
Houston, Tx
Really good , soft gentle soap.works good smells good skin friendly must have for all how likes their skin
PATRICIA G.
Good product, I do not really like their smell, but it works well. Remove the dirty quickly. I recommend it
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?