BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Katie S.
Port Orchard, WA
When we go to talking about the dishes, I don't think about getting clean, in fact, I think dirty. Dishes are a down right dirty subject and I know that when it is time to do the dishes in my home, everyone will avoid them all together, so that usually leaves me to the dirty work. Well, I have found that washing dishes does not have to be such a painstaking task anymore. I was sent some of the Palmolive Soft Touch Dish Soap to try out, and even after many sink loads, my nice manicured hands have survived, and they do not require lotion afterwards either. In fact, my hands are amazingly softer than before I went in to the kitchen to start the dishes.
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
I made two different types of cupcakes and two different types of homemade frosting. I had to do the dishes four times that day. Comparing it to Dawn my hands would have been dried out by the second round of dishes. Surprisingly my hands weren't dried out and my dishes looked spectacular! Palmolive Soft Touch cleaned those dishes effortlessly and by the fourth set of dishes my hands looked like I hadn't even washed they dishes. Palmolive is Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands!

By far my favorite product to test so far. I i had to chose between the two I was given (which I gave the other bottle to my sister) would be the Palmolive Coco Butter.
ana s.
this was my grandmother's favorite dishsoap. it's not my favorite brand but I don't penalize it either because it does smell good and get's the job done. i'm just used to a different brand because it is good for many other purposes.
este era el jabon de vasijas de mi abuela. no es mi favorite pero no le quito puntos porque no es la culpa del product. limpia los trastes y huele bien. solo estoy acostubrada a una marca diferente porque se puede usar para muchos otros propositos.
Meyda C.
I buy this because there are 7 of us in home and we use alot of pans when i cook which is everyday. This is a great product and usually great price for the amount.
Ashley O.
El Paso, TX
I use this product and I like it so much. This works so great. I only have to use a little drop and it makes so much spum. Cleans dishes nicely and smells so good.
Sandra H.
Great buy when you want it for the long run. I have had this bottle for at least half a year, and I am barely half way done. Great product and it smells nice too.
Ebony L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
My god mom buys this all the time and the big bottle at that. It's great to breaking down greasy food and stuff and leaves the dishes looking very shiny and clean.
Ericka L.
Corona, NY
I like to use the foam pump dispensers, so I bought another foaming soap and used this as the refill when it was empty. The mixture is basically 1:4, one part dishwashing liquid and 4 parts water. Just fill your soap pump 1/4 full with the soap and then fill the rest of the way with water. Don't be tempted to use more than 1/4 soap, because it won't foam properly. Shake it up well and you're good to go. This bottle of detergent lasts a long time diluting it this way.
joevanie r.
Philadelphia, PA
This been out since the dinasours was hear it kills fleas their eggs it clean remarkable smells ok it's very think so don't have use a lot of it the price is right
Dacia C.
Clayton, NC
Palmolive has always been a fall back in my family for years. We can always count on it's inexpensive pricing, and it's gentle but toughness to get the job done.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?