BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Maria M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Es un excelente producto, es efectivo y económico, muy fácil de usar y elimina todas las bacterias y sucios
Courtney J.
Ponder, TX
Love how soft my hands are and the smell of the soap is great! I think every smell of the soap is awesome!
Bailie R.
Malvern, AR
Soap I use every day. I always try others but Palmolive is my favorite. Leaves dishes clean and great scent
Jamila G.
Stratford, CT
Leaves your hands feeling great. I don't even use lotion majority of the tie after washing dishes with this!
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
I love Palmolive. It makes your hand feel so soft and it’s so effective to use. It was a really good smell.
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH
Good on price. Gets the job done. Moisturizes my hands. Cleans my dishes. Doesn't smell bad. Simple to use.
Laura H.
Salyersville, KY
I love love palmolive soft touch received mine gave my daughter the cocnut one very very hard to part with
Regina R.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is one of my favorite dish washing liquids! I love the smell and it really works for cutting grease!
Lilibeth G.
Muy buen detergente no deteriora la ropa la cuida y mantiene los colores vivos con una larga vida a tu ropa
Holly L.
Tampa, FL
I feel like it is a little thin but other then that I do love the scent and it does clean my dishes good.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?