BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Diane H.
I like this product because it keeps the dishes clean, it smells fresh, and it's also cheap and affordable
Edith F.
Murrieta, CA
This is a must have! It removes tough stains but doesn't damage my silverware and leaves it sparkling clean
Holly L.
Tampa, FL
I feel like it is a little thin but other then that I do love the scent and it does clean my dishes good.
Diana F.
Me gusta limpiar mis traste con este jabon deja muy limpio y tambien deja olor asi saben que fueron lavados
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA
It really gets the job done. And the scents are delightful too! :) Makes doing the dishes very stress free.
shuntearia D.
atlanta
This is a nice brand of this dish soap against your dishes clean and shine and smell good my mother-in-law
Lupita G.
I love how completely clean my dish are after washing with this soap and how it makes my hands feel so soft
Mikaela G.
I really like this detergent. It works better than others that I've used. Really gets my dishes very clean!
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
Love this stuff! It works on so many things and is perfect for the price! Wouldn't have any other product!
Abiola A.
Hazel Crest , IL
I'm a true believer in this product . It gets the dishes clean while creating just the right amount of suds
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?