BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Samantha W.
Jericho, NY
I love the packaging , scent, how soft it feels! Not to mention that it leaves my dishes squeaky clean! :D
Katy M.
Eagle Pass, TX
I have been loyal to Palmolive since I could remember. This product works great against any stain or dirt.
kim c.
The dish soap is great in cleaning you dishes. I just can't use it there something that breaks my skin out.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
I like this one it dont smell all that great but it serves its purpose well and you can get it for under $2
Pam V.
Dumas, TX
I have extrememly sensitive skin. It gets my dishes clean without being hard on my skin like other brands.
Marlyn P.
Katy, TX
This brand I love to use throughout my house the variety of fragrances is unique and the price is the best
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
This product works great! Isnt tough on my hands, very gentle and gets stains and crusty food off of pans!
joselyne f.
Me gusta muchísimo este detergente porque quita la grasa de una y eso es lo que mas me gustan de este jabón
Angel B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product cleans so well and leaves my hands feeling amazing! Not to mention the great scents they have!
Xochitl M.
Henderson, TX
You didnt even have to scrub you just slide the sponge or rag which ever you prefer.
Smell clean beautiful.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?