BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
I like this one it dont smell all that great but it serves its purpose well and you can get it for under $2
Jessica G.
Tamarac, FL
This is one of my favorite dish soaps! Does not dry your ands out and leaves your hands smelling amazing!
sheyla g.
Great for removing grease from glass dishes, leaves your hands very soft. I totally recommend this product.
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
My hands are always soft after I get finished washing dishes! You have to use a pretty good amount though.
April G.
Columbus, TX
My mother used this product and that is why I continue to use it myself. My dishes feel clean to the touch.
Megan L.
Cuts through Grease when washing dishes but it is gentle enough to not leave my hands dried out afterwards.
Charlee E.
Hands down the best detergent ever. Really gets those tough spots that can be sometimes difficult to remove
Jade a.
This dish soap works very well, little goes a long way, smells good and gets my dishes cleaned super good!
rania z.
Akron, OH
This product it's amazing and I recommend using it it's good cleaner and good smell and I like it
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Rosy R.
Corona, NY
Lovee it is a great product! Amazing should buy it again and again it help to keep your hands really soft.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?