BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Megan L.
Cuts through Grease when washing dishes but it is gentle enough to not leave my hands dried out afterwards.
Sarah D.
Such a great scent and it cleans wonderfully, love this product! Also helps keep your hands nice and soft!
Jade a.
This dish soap works very well, little goes a long way, smells good and gets my dishes cleaned super good!
Samantha T.
Palmolive is great. It definitely gets everything off my dishes and keeps them clean. I have no complaints!
Diane H.
I like this product because it keeps the dishes clean, it smells fresh, and it's also cheap and affordable
chanea o.
This is a really good detergent it leaves your dishes so clean and it cuts all the grease from your dishes
Winter P.
Doesn't work as well as Dawn. It just doesn't last as long and it rubs off so quickly. It smells weird too
PATRICIA G.
Good product, I do not really like their smell, but it works well. Remove the dirty quickly. I recommend it
Jennifer P.
Bronx, NY
I alway buy this for me and my mother. Its not to watery like other soaps. It does its job with no problem
rania z.
Akron, OH
This product it's amazing and I recommend using it it's good cleaner and good smell and I like it
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?