BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Leesa M.
Stephenson , VA
Use this liquid dishwasher detergent all the time. Is my favorite and don't leave spots all over the goasses
Savannah P.
It's not the best soap you can buy but it's good for the people who are on budgets trying to make ends meet!
Lesly P.
This is not my favorite dishwashing but ia ok the price os good and clean your dishes eliminate the bad odors
Kristen W.
North augusta , Sc
I love the way coconut butter make my hands feel while cleaning my dishes. I was very happy with this product
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
It leaves your hands feeling so soft, I just feel like its not cleaning my dishes good when they are greasy.
Sarah W.
Seattle, WA
This product has a nice scent, lathers well, and doesn't make my hand dry out. It is also a very good value.
Jane P.
Cranston, RI
Gets the job done. Tough on grease and leaves a pleasant scent on your hands. I like that it isn't so watery.
Does what it's suppose to and really cleans the dirty dishes and won't make your hands fell all choppy me dry
Brighten S.
Windham, ME
It keeps my dishes looking spotless! There are no wipe marks and it is completely easy on sensitive skin :).
Demi M.
Does the job. Keeps the dishes clean & looking brand new. I like the shine it gives. This is one of the best
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?