BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Andy C.
Fort worth , TX
Rindo mucho linpia muy bien su textura es cremosa lo cual ayuda al cuidado de las manos y el precio muy bueno
Diane M.
Fitchburg, MA

I used dawn my whole life..Well I've recently tried this and LOVE it! Works much better and smells amazing
Katya V.
Holland , PA
These are the best pills to wash your dishes with. It’s easy to use there’s no mess and it cleans everything
Colleen h.
When i do dishes which i hate, this is soft on hands. i love it and it takes away the gross greasy residues!
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this dish washing liquid!! It works great on tough spots!! Great low price on these big bottles!
Sara T.
Buffalo, NY
This is great dish washing soap! It makes my hands so soft after I wash the dishes and it smells really good!
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
A common household item, I really do like this dishwashing detergent. Gets rid of tough oil stains and dirt!
Rynae B.
Choctaw , OK
This stuff is awesome! It smells great and leaves my hands so soft! It also cleans the dishes really well lol
Sury P.
Edinburg, TX
1 gallon Palmolive dishwasher it's what i need, i am always buying the small bottle. Good product. I love it
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
I love this dish soap. It smells nice, washing good and leaves your hands feeling great! I highly recommend!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?