BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
My absolute favorite I love this dish soap so much it makes everything smell good and it cleans up nicely too
Genesis H.
Indianapolis, IN
It's a perfect dish washing soap it removes everything that's hard to take off and the scent variety is great
Jessica S.
Castro Valley, CA
Smells great, cuts through grease, and leaves my hands feeling smooth. Everything you'd want in a dish soap.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
A common household item, I really do like this dishwashing detergent. Gets rid of tough oil stains and dirt!
Melissa R.
Pittsburg, CA
Este javon esta muy varato en cualquir tienda. Te deja los platos limpios y muy brillosos . Selos recomiendo
Alicia E.
Houston , TX
My husband loves this brand, he feels like it’s worth the money. That it gets all the funk out the dishes lol
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Smells great and makes everything feel and smell clean its one of the best products I use. I highly reccomend
Sury P.
Edinburg, TX
1 gallon Palmolive dishwasher it's what i need, i am always buying the small bottle. Good product. I love it
Sarah D.
I use it my cleaning routine for the dishes doesn't hurt my hands it's leaves them soft and in a good shape.
Lesly P.
This is not my favorite dishwashing but ia ok the price os good and clean your dishes eliminate the bad odors
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?