BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Malinda N.
My favorite brand of dish soap. Doesn't dry my hands and cleans up diety dishes. Price is great. No complaints
Claudia S.
Laredo, TX
Really loveit is so cool i want used again because care you hands and the scent is. Lovely so i can say buy it
Haley B.
Mc Gehee, AR
This is one of my favorite dish soaps love the way it makes my hands feel. I will def keep using this product!
Shanya K.
Rose Hill, NC
I have used this detergent before and it doesn't work all that well. It should be designed to defeat grease ...
Megan A.
Panama City, FL
I love and have always used this type of dish soap sort of like a family tradition I suppose :) it's amazing!!
Yolanda T.
Fort Irwin, CA
This product lasted me a very long time a little goes a long way with this would recomend someone with a budget
Leann L.
Covington, KY
This brand of dish soap is my absolute favorite. All flavors smell delicious and keep your dishes looking good.
Sowmya D.
Burlington, MA
Good a little bit on rough side for my hands but cleans dishes very well. Good amount of product for few bucks.
Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ
I love all of the Palmolive dish soaps ... They leave your skin soft, dishes clean and sponges smelling fresh !
member-6c37b6a9d
Corpus Christi, TX
it fight though the tough grease and build up scum on the pan of green bean casserole and shake n bake chicken
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?