BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Veronica B.
Bartlett, IL
Very good. A little goes a long long way. Usually last me a good 3 months with how many dishes I was regularly.
Brenda C.
It doesn't clean your dishes well and it leaves behind a scent on your plates. I would recommend Dawn instead.
Sowmya D.
Burlington, MA
Good a little bit on rough side for my hands but cleans dishes very well. Good amount of product for few bucks.
Nicole B.
Clovis , NM
I've tried many other dish soaps before and the others hurt my cuticles this is the only one that saves them.
Jade L.
Gets my dishes clean usually by the first run. No residue or grime left behind. Nice scent but nothing special.
Malinda N.
My favorite brand of dish soap. Doesn't dry my hands and cleans up diety dishes. Price is great. No complaints
Shanya K.
Rose Hill, NC
I have used this detergent before and it doesn't work all that well. It should be designed to defeat grease ...
Tamarra E.
Greensboro
It is one of the dish detergent brands that my household family uses. It is soft on the hands. It smells good.
Jazmine s.
Brooksville, FL
1,618 reviews
Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ
I love all of the Palmolive dish soaps ... They leave your skin soft, dishes clean and sponges smelling fresh !
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?