BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jay A.
Palmolive soft touch seemed like a good idea. It was actually a present because I do enjoy testing out various dish soaps. I was happy for the scent and color of it. Kind of made washing dishes by hand a bit fun. However, my hands felt weird after using it without the gloves. Felt like I had film/residue on my hands. I didn't feel my dishes were clean either (not sure why). I was shocked about the warning of not adding bleach for this soap. It doesn't specify as to why though. I recommended it to my cousin but told her about the bleach part. She didn't seemed impressed with it either. I still buy the Palmolive brand but stick with the original or the antibacterial orange scent one.
Isabel D.
Lee, IL
We are a family of 7 and we have plenty of dishes to wash every day. Me and my mom have both used the two soaps given to us and we both did not see any difference in our hands. My hands would get really dry after using the soap which hasn't happened to me when I use my normal dish soap and my mom started getting cracks on her knuckles. Yea sure, it feels soft when your lathering your hands in it but when your washing dishes for a good hour+, there really isn't a difference from the dish soap we currently use which is also from Palmolive (its an orange color dish soap, I can't remember the exact type) . It is tough of grease, but they still need to work on the "soft on hands" part.
Nafisa S.
Jamaica
I love the smell, it's a classic fragrance added to your daily washing needs. It does dry out my hands a bit, but you should be wearing gloves when washing anything in general. The product otherwise is great for its purpose.
Kitti B.
wentzville, MO
I actually bought this a few weeks ago. It is ok. It does work well, But I have noticed dish soaps like this leave your sponge smelling so nasty after about 5 days of uses. If you don't mind replacing the sponge often then this is a ok product. I for one was not happy with the they way it left the sponge smelling after about 5 days of use. It had a awe full stale smell. Which is what left me not very impressed with this product. Not to mention this is not a good product to use on baby bottles. It also leaves a strong scent in the bottle. I rewashed them with my regular brand of dish soap I will stick with my dawn. Sorry Palmolive. That's just the way the ball bounces sometimes.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
No doubt about it there are so many dish soap to choose from. I happen to pick this up last weekend and caught a SALE yes ladies a SALE at Big Lots by my home in Oklahoma. So i toted it home and they all smelled so good. So this betty crocker got to cooking and to simply test my ability to impulse buy, OH YEAH i let the dished set all night and woke up filled my sink, added this lovely smelling Palmolive Soft Touch and went to work. Well even after one just ONE use my hand were so soft i couldn't stand believe how soft my hands were just after ONE use, and my dishes were clean and glasses streak free. I wish we could rate this product like a double A or something i just LOVE IT.
Jessica F.
I received the Palmolive Soft Touch from Influenster. I was so relieved, we were almost out of the crap my husband bought because it was cheap-crap that burnt my hands and left dishes still greasy. The Palmolive is a thicker formula, it suds up really nice which I always enjoy and no dish had to be rewashed or spot cleaned. No oily residue, no filmy residue, just clean dishes. Oh did I mention it smells great? The coconut one smells like something out of a spa lotion store. And how were my hands afterward? Well, they weren't burning, red or chafed. They didn't feel stripped like they do from just washing alone. I wish this stuff was my bathroom soap it feels that nice!
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
Palmolive Soft Touch works great on cutting grease and also softening your hands. This is the only dish liquid I can use that keeps me from getting "dish hands". I used to hate the way my hands felt after I did the dishes, all wrinkled up and dried out. Now with Palmolive Soft Touch I never have to worry about how my hands will feel after doing the dishes! It also works great on getting the dishes to a sparkling shine! I personally love the coconut butter and aloe variety of Palmolive Soft Touch.
Pamela L.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazingly tuff on grease and so good for my hands. At first I was worried that this dish soap was all hype, but my nails for once are growing and my manis are lasting. I love the smell and what it does for my hands that I am even using it as my handsoap in the bathroom. I am in love with the Coconut butter one, because besides being great for my hands it has truly worked wonders on tuff kitchen grease.
Astan M.
Columbus, GA
Dishwashing soap that actually lasts!!! This soap actually stays in my house longer than any other. It smells good, it's cheap, and you can find it just about anywhere
Kari H.
Ventura, CA
I must admit, I was pretty excited to try the new soap when I received it from Influenster. I loved the design of the bottles. They are very appealing! They had some cute bubbles all over them and I like that they have easy to open caps.

I enjoyed the pink one (Aloe) much more than the Coconut scent. I thought that the coconut was unpleasant when it comes to the smell mixed with dirty dishes. I enjoyed the Aloe because it was light and not overpowering.

DO NOT try to turn this soap into the foamy kind...it does not work (I put 1/4 in to my foam soap dispenser and rest water, like I usually do, but it didn't work for this one)

DO use very little at a time
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?