BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kasee T.
Rockvale
I like Palmolive better than most other dish liquids. it cuts grease pretty decent. pretty budget friendly too.
Ana C.
Leander , TX
This product smells wonderful! It leaves my hands feeling very soft and it does the job! Loveeee it very much!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
I've always used Palmolive and would never switch! It makes washing dishes easier to get the grease out of pans
Yina C.
Brooklyn
It will get you dish clean and it will smell good you woman will love it and your hads will be in good products
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
This product cleans well, but I still think the best way to protect hands from dish washing is wearing gloves!
Tricia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I tried this for the first time and it was great, smelled good, got the job done and didn't dry out my hands :)
Leann L.
Covington, KY
This brand of dish soap is my absolute favorite. All flavors smell delicious and keep your dishes looking good.
Marquita D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Really helps make everything smell nice i love the scents and the bottles are really presentable to the buyers
Nicole B.
Clovis , NM
I've tried many other dish soaps before and the others hurt my cuticles this is the only one that saves them.
Veronica B.
Bartlett, IL
Very good. A little goes a long long way. Usually last me a good 3 months with how many dishes I was regularly.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?