BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer D.
Cleveland
Only the best for me. Again very particular on what I use. Can not go cheap brands on dish soap. No way no how.
ERICKA C.
Hialeah, FL
It's Cheap, smells good my favorite is the coconut one. Plus it has made an improvement on my hands very soft.
KyLee M.
Blossburg, PA
I love how it smells wonderful and it really leaves my hands feeling so smooth and soft after a load of dishes!
Regina C.
Montgomery, AL
Leaves my dish hands super soft! Which is great for large families who have tons of dishes after each meal :-)
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
This product cleans well, but I still think the best way to protect hands from dish washing is wearing gloves!
Jannet M.
Mom has been using this for years and it's actually the only one I always reach for when I purchase dish soap:)
Vanessa U.
Escondido, CA
Soft to hand i usually use with antibaterial but i love it the fresh fragance, and perfect to clean my brushes
Krystal B.
I love all of the palmolive scents. They leave the dishes clean and smelling great. A little does go a long way
Christina C.
Mission, TX
I've always used Palmolive and would never switch! It makes washing dishes easier to get the grease out of pans
Vici W.
Not my favorite, but definitely gets the job done nonetheless. Doesn't leave a slimy residue, and smells good!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?