BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Well honestly I just got this for me and my son to mix and make homemade bubbles with and they turned out great
Staci M.
Hillsboro, KY
I love the vitamin E Palmolive Soft Touch! It keeps your hands so soft and does a great job on the dishes, too!
Skye H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Cleans super good and don't need to use much of it. And the smell is amazing as well. Will definitely use again
Karen M.
Whenever I wash the dishes not only does it leave the dishes shiny but my hands are soft and they smell good.
Jennifer D.
Cleveland
Only the best for me. Again very particular on what I use. Can not go cheap brands on dish soap. No way no how.
Luz G.
I have seen it on stores but though it wasn't good enough for dishes but it cleans great and leaves hands soft.
Isabella F.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is an amazing product. It really gets the job done and it works wonders. Your glasses are always spotless.
ERICKA C.
Hialeah, FL
It's Cheap, smells good my favorite is the coconut one. Plus it has made an improvement on my hands very soft.
April G.
Remove the buildup and grease not harsh on hands smells good last for a while , just need to use a drop to wash
Kyle L.
Riverside, CA
I love the way it feels afterwards! When you use generic or other soaps they leave your hand dry. This doesn't!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?