BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
ERICKA C.
Hialeah, FL
It's Cheap, smells good my favorite is the coconut one. Plus it has made an improvement on my hands very soft.
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
Easy to pour. Cleans dishes not very well but gets food off with iut needing to rinse before . Eh it's alright.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
Palmolive is very gentle on my hands but it's very tough on grease which is perfect for hand washing my dishes.
Veronica A.
It's strong & gentle. My hands do not feel rough after. It's concentrating which does good cleaning. I like it.
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
Favorite detergent for our household in ages, we use a variety of them and can always get at a very good price.
Jennifer D.
Cleveland
Only the best for me. Again very particular on what I use. Can not go cheap brands on dish soap. No way no how.
Sarah P.
Cheektowaga, NY
This dish soap actually moisturizes your hands while you do the dishes! I notice my hands are a lot softer now!
Ashley J.
Jacinto City, TX
Until I received this dish liquid as a sample I was never aware of how great it was. Now it's my favorite soap!
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
I like this dish detergent and would recommend it because it smells nice and it's not too harsh on your skin .
Lauren W.
Gastonia, NC
This is a good dish washing liquid. A little goes a long way and the price is pretty good. It's a good product.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?