BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Alma C.
Bronx, NY
The best detergent for washing dishes, cleans very well, leaves a rich aroma and leaves my hands soft, I love it.
Nicole C.
Wallingford, CT
I don't have a dishwasher and wash a lot of dishes this keeps my hands moist not dry and cracked. Love this soap!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
This is my grandmothers "must have". The scent is a classic that has stayed strong because it just simply works.
Rosmarlet L.
The coconut butter is the best and does not dry out my hands and it smells great too! I won't use anything else.
Jeni b.
Newark, NJ
Palmolive is a great dish detergent... Its a foamy soap a lil goes a long way... It removes grease and everything
Judy S.
Sanger, CA
I love this product i just used some coupons to purchase this item. I would love more coupons or free samples...
Susan R.
Little River, SC
I love how well this product works, and keeps my hands very silly smooth at the stime. A must have in my kitchen!
Leticia F.
My father in law favorite one, he just do some dishes at my house if is Palmolive. He also wash his clothes with.
Ashley C.
El Paso, TX
Great soap. Takes away tough and greasy stains. The scent is not too strong and helps take away odors from food.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Love this dish washing soap my mom always used it and now i use it. i even use it when i don't have car soap lol
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?