BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Katia F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite dish soap hands down ! I prefer the green apple scent the best but I love how I don't need to add a lot to make soapy water to was my dishes it's awesome
Tanzania B.
This type of product works when it wants to some days it's the best product ever and some days it's not i wouldn't recommend to add alot of dishes in a time or really messy pots and pans
brooke s.
Norfolk, VA
I love this product because it is super affordable. Also you save if you buy the double pack. It allows my dishes to be super clean and removes grease and stains with ease!
Ivelizz G.
I remember when I was a little girl and my mom used Palmolive to wash dishes. This is all she used. No dish washer just Palmolive and her lovely hands. Now I use Palmolive and I love the new Soft Touch. I've always wanted to try the other brand, but it is a bit too pricey for me. Finally, Palmolive has Soft Touch and it's affordable. I've tried both the coconut butter, and the Pink one. I love them both. Just a great brand and I recommend it to any one looking for a dish liquid that cleans and it's not harsh on skin.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I must say that out of all the Palmolive soft touch line, this is by far the best scented and the one that keeps hands the most moist !It works wonderfully on dishes as well as cutting through grease, and if you let it sit on the dishes, can even do wonders on pasta stains. I also have to say that I really love the fact that it has a nice soft fragrance, not overpowering and not flowery. It contains vitamin E, but I’m not sure if that makes any difference. I just know that it works well and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft after every use. Every other dish soap I’ve used has dried my hands out except this one. And I use bleach in my dish water so that says a lot. It’s amazing to say the least.
Patrice V.
Columbus, GA
Cleans thoroughly. Cuts through tough grease. Not much is needed to clean. Rinse thoroughly because the scent can linger tho. I use with bleach to boost disinfecting power.
Casey N.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I switched from Dawn to Palmolive after being selected for and testing the Palmolive VoxBox. I was impressed and it is pretty hard for dish soap to wow me. I used Dawn for dishes and household cleaning recipes. I plan to try out Palmolive in my cleaning recipes, such as a grease stain remover from clothes. I was impressed with how well Palmolive took the grease off of pans. I've also had great results using Palmolive Soft Touch for soaking baked on and crusty food remnants. My favorite is the Aloe scent and I love how it is a lighter scent, not overpowering. My hands feel soft from this soap and I use this in place of hand soap when I'm in the kitchen as I am always washing my hands.
Kelsey S.
Salem, MO
I have always, always hated doing dishes. After every time I would finish washing the dishes it seemed like I had to go get another soap just so I could wash my hands. So, of course I was not too excited about trying this product, but was I wrong! After every meal I wash the dishes and this soap leaves my hands feeling like I just put a lotion on instead of loads of grease. Not only did it leave my hands from being greasy, but also my dishes. It left no residue or grease shine. I would buy this brand any day.
Br'Sade B.
This is my first time in forever using Palmolive dish soap. I am pleasantly surprised the way that this smells and cleans. The dishes have no residue and are just as clean as if I used my fav dawn. I think I will be buying this once this runs out. I really like the fact that it uses baking soda to help clean the dishes instead of a harsh bleach alternative or bleach itself.
E M.
Good product! Not a bad price and gets the job done well. No need to use a ton of soap to get greasy dishes clean. Very gentle on hands. Suds yo really well and doesn’t seem “watered down” like some other dish soaps.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?