BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is some really good dish soap it will take the grease off fast and leave your dishes nice and squeaky clean
Sarah A.
I cannot stand the smell of this dish soap, I won't buy it specifically because of that! It only works okay too.
Ashley W.
Get the dishs clean in know time removes dirt grease and food in no time and aways leaves my hands feeling great
Sara L.
Stevens Point, WI
My husband uses this to wash dishes. Other soaps he used would really dry out his hands. This is great on grease!
Alejandra D.
Oakland, CA
Love this product hands feels soft no more feeling hands dry and leave dishes clean and the soap smells real good
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the new formula it's great even on dishes left out over night and great on my hands no more hand soap for me
Yvette L.
Riverside
i stopped using this because i felt like they started thinning it out. It does the job but doesn't go a long way
Kristine I.
Just got my samples and had to try both of them today and really liked it. Will buy more of these in the future!
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Inexpensive, lasts a long time, does the job, and I would definitely buy again. I'm actually still using it now.
Nicole C.
Wallingford, CT
I don't have a dishwasher and wash a lot of dishes this keeps my hands moist not dry and cracked. Love this soap!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?