BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashley R.
Jersey city, NJ
I love this dish soap it cleans everything it is also great when you have some grease in your plate it removes it
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
This soap never disappoints! It smells amazing and leaves all my glasses sparkling and frying pans streak- free.
Alejandra G.
Hialeah, FL
It's so good please go and buy this cause you will enjoy this amazing produc, is so practically and not expensive
Candra S.
Houghton, MI
I'm using this now and really like it. The scent isn't harsh or overwhelming. It cleans our dishes very well too!
Yvette L.
Riverside
i stopped using this because i felt like they started thinning it out. It does the job but doesn't go a long way
Sarah A.
I cannot stand the smell of this dish soap, I won't buy it specifically because of that! It only works okay too.
brandy r.
Athens, GA
Scent is wonderful, cleans well. I use this kind a lot but i also use my dishwasher. I would recommend this brand
Hannah J.
Dubuque, IA
Best dish. Soap
Ever. Love. A all. Of. This. What. Buy. More. This. Have. Body. Really family. Like it. A lot
Claudia M.
This is what I use to wash my dishes, pot and pans and my baby bottles too! It leaves everything nice and clean.
Leann B.
Newark, OH
Use this soap daily. Love that it leaves my hands feeling soft without being greasy. Would definitely recommend!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?