BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Catherine V.
All dish soaps work about the same to me but I just love this stuff because of the smell. It's nostalgic for me.
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
Palmolive isn’t the cheapest brand in the world and it is good and defineirkt keeps things clean very effective.
Learic M.
Saint Louis, MO
I like to get this so I don't have to worry about constantly buying detergent. I love how clean it get my dishes.
Leann B.
Newark, OH
Use this soap daily. Love that it leaves my hands feeling soft without being greasy. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
Get the dishs clean in know time removes dirt grease and food in no time and aways leaves my hands feeling great
Liz G.
I love palmolive its very soft for my hands while cutring grease and grime..i definitely recommend it..i love it!
ashley m.
Elizabethton
I love this product and will continue to use this as long as its available. I actually need to reup on some soon
rosalia o.
Brooklyn, NY
este producto es bueno porque con una sola gota limpia todo muy bien no tengo quejasde este producto esexcelente
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is some really good dish soap it will take the grease off fast and leave your dishes nice and squeaky clean
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
I think it does soften you hands, I don't feel like my hands get as ashy of dry with this soap as other ones do.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?